Home Inspections Miami Broward Palm Beach. Here is a list of things Team Tripp, LLC. has seen that were in new homes that had been inspected by local building officials as well as the construction supervisor when it was ready to occupy.
- Windows that had the sills sloped toward the building which overtime would cause water infiltration.
- Sagging ductwork, ready to collect condensing water which could result in health hazards.
- Improper installation of insulation in the attic that did not meet standards and would result in ongoing higher utility costs.
- Improperly located air vents or rooms without vents as well as inadequately sized HVAC systems.
- Unfinished areas with exposed wiring that could result in fires.
- Poor quality workmanship
- Products not installed according to manufacturers specification which could invalidate the warranty.
You have a great deal of leverage before you pay the builder the final portion of the fee. Having attended your inspection and then getting our written report will give you the knowledge and confidence to get the crucial items taken care of in order to protect yourself.
Home Inspections in Florida are an important part of the home buying process. Buying a home is a big step and a buyer’s home inspection can reduce the risk of making a poor or costly decision. REQUEST AN INSPECTION TODAY!
Team Tripp Contracting, LLC. will walk you through a fair and thorough inspection that identifies defects and potential problem areas. Our goal is to explain to you how your home works using building science principles. The more you know about your home the more comfortable, healthy and sustainable it becomes.